Hours: 37 per week – Fixed term until March 31st 2020
Salary: £19,500 per annum
We are delighted to announce that Citizens Advice Portsmouth has been granted funding to run a new service “Help to Claim: Universal Support” the new service offers end-to-end support to help service users make a new Universal Credit claim and be ready for when their first payment arrives.
The team will provide an effective and efficient support service for first-time Universal Credit claimants. The service includes the provision of advice, information and digital support via face-to-face, and telephone aimed at helping claimants through to the first payment of Universal Credit.
We are actively seeking to recruit a trainee adviser with good IT skills to support clients to make and complete their new Universal Credit claim via face to face, telephone and webchat channels.
Citizens Advice Portsmouth provides free, independent and impartial advice and information to help people resolve their problems. We are currently going through an exciting time at Portsmouth, with many opportunities for future growth.
If you choose to begin a career with our organisation, you are guaranteed:
- Competitive rates of pay and paid travel time.
- Excellent and professionally certified training.
- Real opportunities to develop in your profession.
- Confidential Employee Assistance Programme.
- A company that is committed to its employees, valuing their knowledge, creativity and flexibility.
- The chance to work with amazing people and a nationally recognised charity.
To apply for this role please complete the application pack taking into account the Job Description and person specification.
CVs are not accepted.
Closing date: Thursday 28th February 2019
Interview date: To be confirmed
We prefer to receive completed application forms by email.